Thursday 30 October 2014

Out now: Sketch Your World in Chinese

I'm not sure I saw this coming when it was first published ten months ago, but with the recent release of a Chinese edition, Sketch Your World is now available in six languages.

Along with English editions in the UK, US and Asia, it has also been published in French, German, Korean and Taiwanese.

The US edition has recently been reprinted, and the UK edition has been reprinted three times.

There is more on this Facebook page about Sketch Your World, or follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I'll be posting shortly about some forthcoming events.


2 comments:

MiataGrrl said...

Congrats on another localization! I still think your book is one of the BEST for newbie sketchers who don't have a clue but do have the desire. I have recommended it to several people!

- Tina

James Hobbs said...

Hi Tina! Thanks - that's kind of you. It's been going well, thanks to reviews like yours. It's appreciated!
James